<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Why
M2M

Why don't you call me?
Are you afraid?
Your friends all told me
You think I'm all that

Well, it don't make sense
It's just craziness
I need to know where we're at

Chorus:
Wondering why you're acting this way, baby
Wondering why you can't find any words to say
Maybe someone told you a lie
Or maybe you're just being shy
Keep wondering why

Why when you see me
You pretend I'm not there?
But when I see your eyes
Somehow you seem to care

Unbelievable
Inconceivable
Need to know if we're going anywhere

Repeat chorus

Well, it don't make sense
It's just craziness
I need to know where we're at

Repeat chorus 2x

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
10:03 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you